Friday, April 8, 2011

My Fast Face! Using MAC products.

So, this post is intended to deliver a more realistic makeup look. Most days, we don't have time to spend 20 minutes on awesome looking, glittered-out, smokin' eyes. This is how I look when I don't have time or plan to reapply more makeup later. You don't need a lot of products to do this and most of what I used is MAC. All the products I used are pictured below - that's pretty much all I used (except my foundation/powder/blush). I think this whole look took 15 minutes for the whole face, tops.


Pictured are all the products AND brushes used. And they are....


1. Sephora eyeliner brush


2. Eco Tools concealer brush


3. NYX eyeliner pencil in 'white pearl'


4. MAC paint pot in 'bare study' (permanent line)


5. MAC fluidline in 'waveline' (permanent line)


6. eyelash curler


7. NYX round lipstick in 'galaxy' -> LOVE this color!!!


8. l'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara


9. Maybelline lash stiletto mascara


** Also used on face: Stila convertible color in 'lilium'; revlon colorstay in buff foundation; revlon photoread concealer in fair; revlon colorstay powder in fair.

So, for the eyes, all I did was use the MAC paintpot in bare study to the entire eye and brow area (using the eco tools concealer brush). This color is awesome. It's a shimmery champagne color and since it's a paintpot (doubles as base and cream base), it stays on forever. That's all for the eye color. Now, to line my eyes, I used the MAC fluidline to create a winged toplash line (using the sephora brush). I realize my wings aren't even and I'm working on that!!!! However, the uneven wings are not very noticeable with closed eyes. For the bottom lashline, I used the NYX pencil to line the water line. Since this is a white color, it gives you a more awake look. Curl lashes and apply mascara - you're done!! For the lips, I used just the NYX lipstick in galaxy. I only applied a little blush to the apples of my cheeks and that was using the stila convertible color. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment