Saturday, February 5, 2011

L'Oreal Infalliable lip gloss: A Review

So, I must admit that up until recently, I had written off drugstore lipglosses thinking they couldn't possibly be as good as the high end stuff. But, when I saw positive reviews of L'oreal Infalliable's lipgloss, I decided to try it. The claim of this is that it lasts for 6 hours. This claim is another reason I was hesistant-> typically long lasting lip products function more like a stain or are sticky when you apply them.
L'oreal's infalliable does last; I wouldn't say it lasts for 6 hours, but it does have pretty good staying power. Plus, it's not sticky or stain like. I would compare this to Buxom on the higherend. But, unlike Buxom, this doesn't plump. I like Buxom so much because they provide great color and stay on well.



So, the color I picked up is 'petal'. I also have a browny color of the same brand; however, petal is my favorite. In fact, I like this stuff so much, it holds a place in my purse. A product has to be pretty good to get to stay in my purse full time. :-)



The packaging is pretty good also. It has a doe foot applicator and goes on easily. Overall, I do reccomend this product. I encourage others who are like I am, to branch out into drugstore glosses as you can find some real gems that remained as yet undiscovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment