Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Makeup Organization for Small Bathrooms

So, recently, I found that my makeup collection was kinda all over the place and not easy to access. My idea was to use an over the door shoe holder to organize everything so that it would be easy to access and grab what I need. I don't mean to pat myself on the back or anything but this was a great idea! Our master bathroom is small and only has one sink. The actual bathroom itself is also small and doesn't have enough room for any extra cabinets or drawers. All the space under the sink is already pretty full, so that wasn't an option either.
I encourage people to use this method if they are short on space but even if you have a large bathroom, this method is still awesome because everything is in one place and the pockets are see-through. I get ready everyday right behind this door as it's where the vanity is; so, I love this.


So, as you can see from the picture above, I organize items into pockets. Example: for eyeshadows, I have a drugstore eyeshadow pocket, a prestige eyeshadow pocket, a pigment pocket, an eyedust pocket. I also have a pocket for glitter only. At the bottom, I have pallettes stored in the larger pockets.



Here, you can see, I have a pocket for eyeliner, one for cream shadows, one for bases, etc.... You can organize your products any way you wish; this is just how I've chosen to organize mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment