Monday, January 24, 2011

Wet N Wild Craze Nail Polish Swatch and Review

I have recently discovered the amazing quality of the Wet N Wild products. It's pretty amazing and cool that a makeup so budget friendly comes up with consistent, high quality cosmetics. Oh a recent trip to Rite Aid, I picked up one of the Wet N Wild Craze colors in one that struck my eye, Morbid. It's a dark green that appears black in low light. The nail polish went on easily, stayed as well as OPI, and and looked awesome on my nails. I totally reccomend this line.


The packaging and back of the label with color and ingredients. The packaging is totally cute, may I add.
Front of the bottle. The bottle is a little on the small size at 0.34 ounces, but it only costs 1.99. Plus, it takes forever to go through a bottle of OPI, so this is probably just about the right size.

Swatched on my nails. This is one of my new favorite colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment